Staffing, operating and managing powerhouses and wastewater treatment facilities is costly and labor-intensive. But for many businesses, these important activities also represent an opportunity to reduce operating costs and improve energy efficiency by turning to an experienced and trusted partner like Hamtramck Energy Services (HES).
For more than five years, Hamtramck Energy Services has provided third-party expertise in managing and staffing powerhouses and wastewater treatment facilities across a wide range of industries, including auto assembly plants in Michigan, Louisiana and Texas – and we’re continuing to grow. As an independent subsidiary of Detroit Renewable Energy, HES offers:
- Management oversight and experienced staff
- Day-to-day operation and maintenance of boilers, chiller compressors, wastewater treatment and auxiliary equipment
- Safe, reliable and efficient operation of equipment
- Cost reduction through the efficient use of manpower and outside contractors
- Improved operating practices that reduce costs and improve reliability
Contact Hamtramck Energy Services today to learn more about our industry-leading suite of energy management solutions.