At Hamtramck Energy Services, our primary goal is to achieve world-class safety performance every day, guided by these five core safety principles:
- Safety is fundamental to everything we do
- A safe workplace is everybody’s responsibility, and safe behavior is a condition of employment
- Individuals are first accountable for their own safety, and then for the safety of others
- Investigation and communication of incidents and near misses is necessary for driving improvement
- Facts, data, processes and systems are critical for continuous improvement and to create best practices
Contact Hamtramck Energy Services today to learn more about our dedication and commitment to plant safety.